duminică, 20 iulie 2014

De azi OFICIAL

LOVE Is the New FASHION

I see you glowing beneath my forehead
It's like my brain is a spotlight effusing memories 

on the walls of this dark floating room
where the sky lights up

like on a cinema screen 

You're coming as if transcending from stars
You have the most touching fineness & loftiness coming
You're the most  so wery beautiful 

you're like love felt allover inside to 
allover outside like a lover that caresses me from within
and covers my body with flashin' kisses

like you're fashion because even now so undressed
you're like dressed at the highest fashion walking on silver rays 


because


anytime anywhere everywhere forever
LOVE IS the new FASHION 


LOVE IS the new FASHION

and you are my love
and love is my fashion












sgb

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu